Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vietnamese Crack

So, my colleague stopped in this morning to pick something up and brought me a cup of crack... more widely known as coffee. Vietnam is said to have the best coffee in the world. I like coffee as much as the next guy, but I'm no expert. I will say, however, the coffee here is among the most delicious, fantastic, nearly refreshing things Vietnam has to offer.

I didn't really need it though so now I feel wired and strung-out. Maybe when I get out of work I'll finally do the fabric shopping I've been putting off for the past eight months.

Disclaimer: Vietnamese coffee, while sweet and delicious, will wreak havoc on your digestive system, and then you will crawl back for more because, despite the probable discomfort, you simply cannot resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment