Thursday, August 23, 2012

Professional blogger, at your service...

I've been blogging for my company since June or so. Big Boss oscillates between wanting the blogs to be controversial, funny, or informative. I've kept it to myself for the most part because, adhering to his request to be controversial, I may upset some friends and family with a few of my remarks. Also, there's actual controversy with the company which is a few years old but keeps us all wondering what will happen when we apply to other (publishing) companies.

In order to retain some of my anonymity, I came up with the great idea to use aliases which we can share with prospective employers or not. Thus far I'm the only one that's stuck with the idea and requested my alias be added to previous posts. I chose Le Lorrain Andrews after 17th century Baroque painter Claude Lorrain. Some are funnier than others, others are more controversial than some, if you come across them, keep in mind that it's done for readership, to stir a little controversy, and to keep people coming back for more. I don't necessarily believe everything I write in there AND I've always enjoyed a rousing round of Devil's Advocate, right mom? ;)

A Few Thoughts from Parkstone International

No comments:

Post a Comment