Friday, September 21, 2012

Walk like summer, talk like rain

Lots of fun, crazy, exciting, and sad things to come starting this weekend through the end of October. Here's a photo from last weekend - gearing up for it all.

This is after being caught in an epic rainstorm, chauffeuring Maren and myself on my bike, down to the backpacker area for a little R&R after a long week, sitting in a cafe DRENCHED. Later met up with some other friends for a hop around town - we walked everywhere (it wasn't raining anymore, but I felt damp for the rest of the evening, ugh) and I'm incredibly proud of us. (Sidenotes: A) Check out the yellow nails! B) We are not pinching Dan's ear, Kat is leading me elsewhere. C) Thanks, Glenn, for finding this gem!)

Hope your smiles are as big as that one. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment