Monday, August 8, 2011

Another check-in

All is well on this side of the world. I'm going to Nha Trang this weekend, train tickets in hand :) Find me on facebook because I'm too lazy to figure out how to make Picasa (the picture site that's in cahoots with blogspot) work.

Also, taking donations for the "Lauren's camera is broken and she wants to buy her roommate's" Fund... feel free to inquire about where to send money :)

Off to my last lesson with Dahoon. Hopefully I'll find another kid that wants to speak Jersey English.

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lauren, Genny and Marlyn are thrilled to hear from you. Genny is planning to contact you. I do not know your home address. D and I are planning to visit around December 14th. I am looking into it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the planning coming? My address is:

    9.19 Nguyen Ngoc Phuong
    Binh Thanh District
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

    ReplyDelete