Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Daylight Savings

Hi all, the rumours are true, I've extended my stay here in Ho Chi Minh City. Three to six months to start, but will consider a full year given the right situation and stars aligning etc etc.

I'm looking for flatmates because I waited to long to decide to stay - or I'll have to move. Once that's all sorted I imagine it will feel like home again, but until then I've been a bit frazzled and second guessing my decisions. I'm still working for the same company.

I am going to take the time to update January through now. I just found the notes I took while away on Tet in Thailand - nothing from Cambodia because I was so sick. Lots of photos on my Facebook from those travels.

Just wanted to share this because it's got all of us, particularly the women of the office, up in arms. It makes me quite sad and disappointed, all of these paintings were more beautiful the first time around: Art nudes have gone skinny Check it out and join my rage. Damn you 21st century and your beauty 'ideals'.

We're back to an 11 hour time difference and I'm not a fan. But I AM a fan that I don't have to deal with it here. Love and love and love to all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment