Monday, July 25, 2011

Checking in

I. am. exhausted. I went out of town this weekend to Da Lat, which I will post photos and details of tomorrow or Thursday.

Things are going well on the motorbike, only one serious bruise and I only have myself to blame for that one. I can't believe how fast time is going, it never ceases to amaze me.

My roommate Tracey is moving to Brno in the middle of August, so Lizzie and I are in search of a new roommate... that will be interesting.

Hope you're all well and surviving the heatwave! <3

1 comment:

  1. We sure did have a meltdown, as soon as you walked out the door the sweat would start poring. But today we have a reprieve, thank goodness, only 88 degrees. I know it gets hot there, but I'm sure It's without the humidity. Good luck on your roommate search.

    ReplyDelete