Friday, March 25, 2011

Backstreet's back, alright!

I saw the Backstreet Boys here in concert. It was really interesting to go to a concert here. Everyone sits in their seats and they're pretty well behaved. I'll never forget the young man sitting next to me screeching, he was just SO excited and definitely in his twenties. All of the guys around me knew all of the words. I don't know many guys in the States that you could pay to see the BSB. Oh well, it was a good time with the girlfriends I've made here. The bathrooms... I won't get into, but ugh so gross.

Bob Dylan will be here in two and a half weeks, but I'm not going. I put my life on hold in November to go see him. He, sad to say, wasn't good enough to see again within the same six months.

There's a four day weekend coming up at the end of the month, I think my coworkers are trying to go to Da Lat or Phu Quoc... I've heard Phu Quoc is JUST a beach, no other options, "they force you to relax." My vote will be for Cambodia. Either way it'll be great to get out of the city and breathe a little fresher air. I went to the American War museum and Vung Tau last weekend. Educational (America bashing) followed by a nice day at the beach. Next time I'll have to stay the whole weekend. I made a traveling buddy (Shane) from Australia, so adventures ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment