Tuesday, November 1, 2011

English lesson and life update

Just when you think rainy season is over you're soaked in 30 seconds flat... sweet.

Anyway, this link gave me a laugh, hope you can make it through, and pronounce all of the words!

All is well here. Half way through our 2012 MS collection... it's the easiest collection with only 10,000 words and 122 captions. Not always the most relevant text to go with the images though.

Rumour has it the NY Times wants to interview the boss-man about 'Bikini Story', that would be kind of cool. I'll let you know if that happens... or rather, you let me know if you read about Parkstone Press in the Times.

This past Sunday I had a (very expensive by Vietnamese standards) free-flow champagne brunch. The food (and champagne) was delicious. Halloween, on the other hand, was nothing to write home about.

No exciting plans for any upcoming weekends, the guys are having a 'boys weekend' in Singapore... as it's mostly a shopping city, I look forward to hearing about it. I'll be in touch, love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment