Sunday, November 27, 2011

Reggae > Christmas Music

I'm so so happy to be out of the US for this time of year. I can't stand Christmas music and the excessive waste of energy and money.

That said, there was a Reggae "Festival" in one of the nicer areas of HCMC. I put festival in quotes because it wasn't much of a festival at all, but the music was good - the band was great even if they weren't actually playing reggae - the food, what little without meat in it they had, was delicious, and of course anyone that is going to spend an entire day at a reggae show is probably pretty laid back, so the company was great.

However, it must be said time and time again - have no expectations and you'll never find yourself disappointed. I hope there's another before I leave!



I'm rounding out on my last few champagne brunches. Turkey twice in one week, unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment