Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If you think of me once in a while, then I'll return to you

I'm leaving tomorrow and my heart skips a beat every time I think about it too much. I'm excited, but I'm nervous as hell. I mean this is the exact opposite life that I'm used to. My two suitcases probably weigh more than I do; every time I walk into my mostly barren bedroom, I find another thing that I'm convinced I can't live without. I'm going to be so upset with myself in a year at all of the things I didn't even use haha.

It's Valentine's Day. Many of my facebook friends are boasting of this being their best Valentine's Day ever. I'm not bitter or anything, I am having a perfectly wonderful day, I just wouldn't say this is the best ever considering tomorrow's inevitable departure.

Bah, anxiety.

Come visit meeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment