Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tangled up in Blue

It’s next to impossible to get any good sleep on here. I finally found a solution, which wasn’t really a solution because my neck is killing me, but anyway the couple across the aisle from me, who I shared a few laughs with teaching them to use the remotes to the entertainment system despite our language barrier.

Anyway, they woke me up with their fighting, I have no idea what was being said (duh), but she was beating the shit out of him while he sat there and took it. She fell into a catatonic heap just before the woman in front of her complained to the flight attendant. The woman wouldn’t budge or speak to them and the husband continued to sit there like he had nothing to do with it. Now she’s sobbing and I can hear her through my cranked up Tangled Up in Blue…

That’s been the only really interesting thing that’s happened on he flight. Seven more hours of this 12.5 hour leg. (That’s a long time to be trapped in small quarters with someone you’ve fought with.) It’s night in Vietnam, I think. I’m really lost on all the time differences and changes. So, I think it’s 12:30, so I should probably try to sleep a little more.


I wouldn’t recommend 127 Hours without having some place to walk away to. Crazy film. I also wouldn’t recommend Going the Distance before going a distance from people you love. OR flying 18 hours with small children.

No comments:

Post a Comment