Monday, February 28, 2011

I'll be across the water

I haven't committed to a blog site and I'm not intelligent enough to figure out how to post a video to YouTube. But I just wanted to say:

Despite this being a really awful, trying weekend; I had a really wonderful day. I talked to my mom, Courtney, and Michael, I got a lot of correspondence done, and I'm still not done :/ Though it's nice to be so loved that I have so many people to tell that I am well. I saw a bit of Burlesque, which I saw back home, but it was free and in aircon, so why not? And I went to a bbq/pool party with the Euros; that's what I'll call them, I think.

I met some more wonderfully nice people. Everyone is on their own journey, it's amazing. Some days are amazing and others I really wonder why I'm here. So far, overall, so good.

Past my bedtime, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment